mercredi 20 octobre 2010

Oh my God it's the Monkey Shit !

¡ Hey !
OK, I'll just start with some videos that I like pretty much.
The first one is from LCD system ; I had seen it before somewhere but I came upon it another time this morning and it reminded me how fun it was. That's the kind of shit we're talking about. I mean, I'd like my concerts to end up like this… And actually, the Krad Noise rehearsals back in the day were quite close to it.


The next one I dicovered through Stevil Kinevil's blog of fame, All hail The Black Market. By the way Stevil, if you read this, the kit has arrived safely, the sizing is perfect and I'm about to send some pictures of me wearing it if I can find someone to picturize Me ! Moreover I'm quite bummed because I might have to wear other kit if I'm to form part of a cycling team in order to race cyclocross this winter (license, fees and all that kind of things…). Yet, you can rest assured I will ruin the race for everybody.
Now back to where I was heading, this is Red Fang's video of Prehistoric Dog and it Fucking Rocks (or Rules or Rides or whatever) ! 'Course we all know our Gorgs… I do.

 

 My next piece of evidence comes from You the Whoa ! There are a lot of things I like about this one but I'll just dedicate this picture to my friends back in Paris…


Actually, make that two because this next one is quite good too…



Apart from having fun, I will soon upload images of my bikes who are going through refurbishing, and it's been a long time since I've posted pictures of bikes (did I?).
That said I'll leave you all to your daily chores and elctronically kiss each one of you on the cheek.

Aucun commentaire: