mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Get Out of My Cave !

Seen a fuckin' great concert yesterday night. The Turbo Rock festival hit Madrid with The Meanies, The Young Fresh Fellows and Mudhoney. All this in an unknown - at least by me - venue a few blocks away from my house ! I already knew the Fresh Fellows from an earlier gig last year in Madrid and they were awesome ! Well, they surely did not disappoint yesterday ! In comparison, Mudhoney looked static… I love them but in what regards showmanship, these not-so-young-but-oh-so-fresh-fellows ruled !
By the way, I would have thought that our Mudhoney friends were older. They seem to be almost my age ! Maybe I'm not THAT old after all !
I also wanted to say that Steve Turner, their lead guitar player, is a kind of Joe Parkin lookalike but his hair does not seem so nice as Joe's (due to distance, lighting and phtographs comparison methods these conclusions should not be taken for granted and they engage my responsability only. Feel free, either of you, to come and kick me in the eye if you disagree).


Anyway, I'll just leave you with this link :


Have a nice wednesday !

Aucun commentaire: